This Website is intended primarily for members and friends of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Tomah, Wisconin and anyone who is interested in learning more about the church. The nature of a Website is such that anyone with an internet connection may view it.
On any and all pages of this Website
We will not list private addresses or phone numbers unless expressly requested by the individual.
We will not list private email addresses unless expressly permitted by the owner(s).
We may post names, business phone, address and email information of staff and volunteers as needed to conduct church business.
We may post photos of church activities and identify participants by name. Children will be identified only by first name.
Individuals pictured or their parents/guardians may request that photos be removed by contacting the church office and we will honor the request at our earliest convenience.
You may receive periodic emails from Gloria Dei as a way to keep you informed of activities, announcements and events.
You may always request removal from distribution lists by contacting the church office.
While you are encouraged to share prayers requests and concerns via email or the Website, please be aware that they are public forums and we cannot guarantee secure transmission of personal information.
Blogs, message boards, social networks, and other communication facilities may be offered from time to time. We reserve the right to restrict access to these services. We may collect personal information as needed to set up accounts and/or identify users.
Personal information will not be shared or sold to any other party. Blogs, message boards and forums may be moderated and we reserve the right to delete posts or content deemed inappropriate. Posts must be considerate of privacy concerns; refrain from offensive language and material.
All content, images and files posted to the Website are protected by copyright laws. Certain elements may be intellectual property of third parties and are used with permission. You may view and print information as you need it, but you may not reproduce content in other contexts without obtaining permission in writing from Gloria Dei Lutheran Church. You may not upload material to the Website, social networks, blog, or other forums which infringes on any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. You must adhere to content guidelines pertaining to blogs or other communication channels if you have access to these facilities.
Policies for Youth (Individuals under 17 Years of Age)
- No registration is required to visit the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church public website. Youth have complete access to all information published online at this website.
- Youth are required to provide the email address of a parent or guardian when conducting internet correspondence with Gloria Dei Lutheran Church. This allows the parent or guardian to be aware of and participate in the youth's online experience. Any parent may request to review all correspondence from their child after verification of their identity to Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
- When we do not obtain prior verifiable parental consent, online contact information will be used only to directly respond to the youth's request and will not be used to contact the youth for other purposes.
- We will not distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information collected from a youth under age 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Parents may revoke their consent at any time by contacting Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
- No personally identifiable information about youth is posted online at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church by the web site staff.
Like most websites, this website logs your IP address, browser type, hits on particular pages and other general traffic information. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information and you remain anonymous.
We collect various types of your information:
- When you send a Contact Us Form message, we collect your full name, email address, and telephone number to help us answer and respond to your inquiry.
- When you send a Media Release Form, we collect your full name, email address, telephone number, and child's name (if applicable) to validate your permission.
We may use your information To improve the content on our website, such as using information to find out which parts of our site or our services are visited most often.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church does not maintain an online order capability.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Gloria Dei Lutheran Church is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church disclaims any liability for errors, omissions, typographical errors, out of date material or other inaccuracies that may appear on the Website.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.